Our Need: A person who greets all visitors with a friendly smile and positive attitude and takes ownership of being the Director of First Impressions.
- Be professional and diplomatic in dealing with internal and external contacts.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, vendors, sub-contractors, and co-workers.
- Answer all incoming phone calls, screen, and handle appropriately.
- Type varieties of documents (letters, subcontracts, memos, etc.). May entail producing confidential documents.
- Scan and/or hard copy time-sensitive documents.
- Schedule meetings (reserve location, distribute agenda, etc.) and set up rooms with appropriate equipment (Wi-Fi password, projector, refreshments, etc.)
- Maintain office conference and common room’s professional appearance and set up.
- Open and distribute incoming mail and packages, along with preparing outgoing mail.
- Order office, kitchen, janitorial, project supplies and maintain inventory and organization of materials.
- Assist with corporate, division, and department events.
- Schedule office maintenance and service appointments.
- Run and distribute various re-occurring reports.
- Process Accounts Payable and accounting system approvals as needed.
- Assist with employment application requests and onboarding new employees.
- As needed, monitor incoming subcontractor bids on designated bid dates and contract processing.
- Print and photocopy drawings.
- Perform additional duties as directed by supervisor and to support the Milwaukee office.
Position Background Requirements:
- High school diploma and at least two years of Business or Administrative experience
- The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, has excellent time management skills, and enjoys fast-paced environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and strong grammar and writing skills
Compensation & Benefits:
JP Cullen has a commitment to its community, employees, and employees’ families. We offer outstanding benefits — Health, Life, and Dental Insurance, Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure, Profit Sharing, PTO, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance, and Training.
JP Cullen is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. We promote diversity by proactively recruiting, hiring, and promoting women, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans. JP Cullen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.