Our Mission: To identify, hire, train, and retain the best people to serve our customers.
JP Cullen is a Wisconsin-based $600 million plus, 130-year-old, 5th generation family-owned construction management firm.
The position will be based at JP Cullen’s Janesville office.
Our Need: A person who is detail oriented, proactive, resourceful, collaborative, and does not run from a challenge. The kind of person who believes there is always a way if we all work together. The ideal candidate is professional and diplomatic in dealing with internal and external contacts and maintains a positive work atmosphere.
- Be professional and diplomatic in dealing with internal and external contacts.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, vendors, sub-contractors, and co-workers.
- Process invoices, checks, contract change orders, etc.
- Prepare and check subcontractor and supplier invoices for accuracy and readability.
- Perform additional duties as directed by supervisor.
- Establish and maintain files as directed by supervisor for payroll, accounts payable and general accounting documents.
- Compare vendor/subcontractor invoices to purchase orders or contracts to verify quantities, price, payment terms, freight charges, extensions, etc. Compute discounts, make sales/use tax determinations and place invoices in line for payment.
- Prepare documents for hiring or terminating employees; verify accuracy of foremans’ reports and other data required for payroll processing.
- Maintain records on equipment rental, assist with invoice preparation, invoice distribution, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Prepare various daily, weekly, monthly, annual and job-to-date reports.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
Position Background Requirements:
- High school diploma and at least two years of Business or Administrative experience
- Ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, has excellent time management skills and enjoys fast paced environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and strong grammar and writing skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Compensation & Benefits:
JP Cullen has a commitment to its community, employees, and employees’ families. We offer outstanding benefits — Health, Life, and Dental Insurance, Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure, Profit Sharing, PTO, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance, and Training.
JP Cullen is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION (EEO/AA) Employer. We promote diversity by proactively recruiting, hiring, and promoting women, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans. JP Cullen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.