Our Need: The ideal candidate is professional and diplomatic in dealing with internal and external customers and maintains a positive work atmosphere. Outstanding customer service, interpersonal communication, and problem-solving skills are critical to the success of this position.
The IT Support Specialist reports directly to the Manager of IT and supports all employees throughout the offices and project sites. The IT Support Specialist will primarily work in the Milwaukee or Madison/Janesville office but will also visit jobsites to support the project teams.
- Respond to job site and office requests to resolve IT issues
- Visit job sites to provide support, deploy job site workstations, printers, and network equipment in coordination with business units and IT team
- Provide application support for the following: M365 and related applications, Bluebeam, Adobe, Autodesk products, Oracle P6, MS Project
- Collaborate with the jobsite/office staff and Cullen IT team to suggest, develop, and test IT improvements
- Perform setup of new PCs and installation of software as required by staff and authorized by management
- Train users to work with new computer hardware or software
- Repair computer equipment and related devices
- Properly diagnose the problem and walk users through the recommended problem-solving steps
- Possess and use critical thinking and reasoning skills in the resolution of issues, problems, and tasks
Position Background Requirements:
- Ideal candidate will have at least an Associate degree in MIS, Computer Science or related area or 2 years of PC support or helpdesk experience
- Both critical thinking and reasoning skills related to the technology field
- Working knowledge of Windows, M365, Azure, Networking/WIFI, User management, iOS/Android
- Basic project and time management skills and the ability to prioritize work based on business needs
- Candidates should be passionate about working with people to solve their technology related issues and have excellent time management skills and works well under pressure and/or deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Compensation & Benefits:
JP Cullen has a commitment to its community, employees, and employees’ families. We offer outstanding benefits — Health, Life, and Dental Insurance, Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure, Profit Sharing, PTO, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance, and Training.
JP Cullen is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION (EEO/AA) Employer. We promote diversity by proactively recruiting, hiring, and promoting women, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans. JP Cullen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.