Why JP Cullen?
We specialize in the “Tough Jobs” no one else can do and we need the “Superintendent” with the right leadership skills to get even the most difficult jobs done on-time, on budget, every time. We have exciting new project opportunities for those looking to stay in Wisconsin or travel the country.
- Wisconsin-based $500 million, 130-year-old, 5th generation family-owned construction management firm
- We self-perform carpentry, concrete, steel, and masonry
- Our clients have high expectations and our projects are high profile
- We seek a “secret weapon” that will help further separate us from the pack
Our Need: A Superintendent Who Enjoys Seeing Ideas Turn into Reality
- An onsite leader for our project crews ensuring safety, quality, schedule, and budget
- Builds relationships with crews, sub-contractors, architects and engineers, and the client
- Innovative problem-solver with the ability to manage multiple trades
- Organized and provides high attention to detail
- The kind of person who believes there is always a way if we all work together
Major responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the intent of JP Cullen policies, procedures, and quality standards is followed in accordance with our Quality Management System
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere
- Lead the planning process and monitor safety, execution, schedule, quality, and budgets
- Develop and update project schedules and crew’s duties and responsibilities
- Manage crews and sub-contractor performance based on safety, attendance, productivity, or workmanship issues
- Hold daily safety meetings and end of shift meetings and write daily reports
- Order and schedule deliveries of material, equipment, and tools
- Track and update labor and material cost reports
- Manage all onsite union relations
- Provide customer service
- Mentor Tradespeople, Foremen, and Engineers for personal and company growth
What You Bring:
- Completion of an apprenticeship or four-year college degree related to construction
- At least five years Foreman or Assistant Superintendent experience where knowledge was gained in the areas of planning and executing construction
- Must possess superior communication and interpersonal
- Experience with Carpentry, Concrete, Steel, or Masonry construction
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Compensation & Benefits:
JP Cullen has a commitment to its community, employees, and employees’ families. We offer outstanding benefits — Health, Life, and Dental Insurance, Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure, Profit Sharing, PTO, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance, and Training.
JP Cullen is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. We promote diversity by proactively recruiting, hiring, and promoting women, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans. JP Cullen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.