Why JP Cullen?
We specialize in the “Tough Jobs” no one else can do. And we need the Design Build Project Manager with the right leadership skills to get even the most difficult jobs done on-time, in budget, every time. We have exciting new project opportunities across the country.
- Wisconsin-based $600 million, 130-year-old, 5th generation family-owned construction management firm
- Seeking to be the construction manager of choice for the toughest jobs in the region.
- Our clients have high expectations and our projects are high profile.
- We seek a “secret weapon” that will help further separate us from the pack.
Design Build Project Manager Who Works Hard, Plays Hard and … Can Sell
- Project management is a way of life for you. You are adept at anticipating & solving complicated challenges others don’t even see.
- You take accountability for the choices you make for your team and yourself.
- You are sick of bureaucracy & want breathing room to act like an entrepreneur, with a service attitude that opens the door to the next project.
Someone who strives for Excellence
- You have a shelf full of regional and national awards, plaques earned from successful buildings & jobs, and numerous pictures of smiling executives shaking your hand for a job well done. It isn’t bragging when it’s fact!
- It’s important to you to adhere to & execute the company Mission Statement.
- You have a track record of managing long-standing relationships
Influencer, Inspirer, Leader
- Proven experience leading design and contractor teams through design and construction phases to ensure schedule, budget, and owner satisfaction alignment
- Proficient with the front-end sales & project development side of projects including compiling proposals, conceptual estimating for budgets, etc.
- Proven experience of successfully managing projects in value up to $30 million
- Accountable for maintaining project schedules with on-time delivery for numerous different projects and customers concurrently
- Ensuring project design documents are produced on time and to a high quality
- Overseeing the design process using technical expertise
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Complying with safety and building codes as well as legal requirements
- Passion for guiding multiple project teams that include architects, engineers, estimators, superintendents, and foremen to sustain maximum profits.
What You Bring:
- Desire to lead by example, coach, and teach others
- Have higher standards for yourself than we could ever dare suggest
- Be a recognized Design-Build services expert, fully capable and able to do what it takes to serve client needs
- Ability to continue to sell work and make big deals concurrent with executing other projects
- Quote work and effectively manage the project to make profits
- Four‐year college degree related to construction/engineering; and at least 3 years of experience Design-Build project experience
JP Cullen is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. We promote diversity by proactively recruiting, hiring, and promoting women, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans. JP Cullen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.