Why JP Cullen?
We specialize in the “Tough Jobs” no one else can do. And we need the “Project Manager” with the right leadership skills to get even the most difficult jobs done on-time, in budget, every time. We have exciting new project opportunities for those looking stay in Madison, Milwaukee, or Janesville, Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin-based $400 million, 130-year-old, 5th generation family-owned construction management firm
- Seeking to be the construction manager of choice for the toughest jobs in the region.
- Our clients have high expectations and our projects are high profile.
- We seek a “secret weapon” that will help further separate us from the pack.
Project Manager Who Works Hard, Plays Hard and … Can Sell
- Project management is a way of life for you. You are adept at anticipating & solving complicated challenges others don’t even see.
- You take accountability for the choices you make for your team and yourself.
- You are sick of bureaucracy & want breathing room to act like an entrepreneur, with a service attitude that opens the door to the next project.
Someone who strives for Excellence
- You have a shelf full of regional and national awards, plaques earned from successful buildings & jobs, and numerous pictures of smiling executives shaking your hand for a job well done. It isn’t bragging when it’s fact!
- It’s important to you to adhere to & execute the company Mission Statement.
- You have a track record of managing long standing relationships, with references that verify motivation, success and solid 50+ hour a week work ethic
Influencer, Inspirer, Leader
- Adept at estimating & quoting more than 150 projects annually while properly planning & executing over 30 projects in a given year
- Able to properly financially manage projects in value up to $30 million
- Capable of executing subcontracts and purchase orders up to $5 million each
- Accountable for maintaining project schedules with on-time delivery for up to 5 customers
- Passion for guiding multiple project teams that include site engineers, superintendents, and foreman to sustain maximum profits.
What You Bring:
- Desire to lead by example, coach and teach others
- Consistency and impact that justifies the salary budgeted for this position
- Have higher standards for yourself than we could ever dare suggest
- Be a recognized construction management services expert, fully capable and able to do what it takes to serve client facilities needs from the boardroom to the facilities manager
- Ability to continue to sell work and make big deals
- Quote work and effectively manage the project to make profits
- Have an understanding of mechanical systems and processes in healthcare facilities
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Compensation & Benefits:
JP Cullen has a commitment to its community, employees, and employees’ families. We offer outstanding benefits — Health, Life, and Dental Insurance, Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure, Profit Sharing, PTO, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance, and Training.
JP Cullen is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. We promote diversity by proactively recruiting, hiring, and promoting women, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans. JP Cullen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.