We specialize in the “Tough Jobs” no one else can do. And we need Tradespeople with the right technical skills, hard work ethic, and can-do attitude.
We are seeking tradespeople at the Apprentice or Journeywoman/Journeyman level for the following:
- Concrete Finishers
- Masons and Bricklayers
- Mason Tenders
Tradespeople who enjoy working with their hands, being a part of a team, and seeing progress made each day.
- Ensure that the intent of Cullen policies, procedures and quality standards is followed in accordance with our Quality Management System. (Reference Section 3.7.2 of the Company Guide).
- Responsible for putting quality work in place safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Complete physical labor as directed by supervisor.
- Follow building plans.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the construction industry.
- Be at your workstation at the expected time for starting and after breaks.
- Have the appropriate tools for your work.
- Participate in and contribute to Operational Planning Process.
- Communicate with team members around you.
Position Background Requirements:
- Perform physical labor and comfortable working at heights or tight spaces
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Is serving or has completed an apprenticeship in accordance with the applicable union agreements
- Journeywoman/journeyman in accordance with the applicable union agreements
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or email to request an application.
JP Cullen is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. We promote diversity by proactively recruiting, hiring, and promoting women, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans. JP Cullen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.