JP Cullen is a Wisconsin-based $400 million plus, 130-year-old, 5th generation family-owned construction management firm.
Our Need: A person who is proactive, resourceful, collaborative, and does not run from a challenge. The kind of person who believes there is always a way if we all work together. The ideal candidate is professional and diplomatic in dealing with internal and external contacts and maintains a positive work atmosphere.
The Process Improvement Production Analyst/Engineer reports directly to the Process Improvement Manager and supports various project teams. and will primarily work in the field onsite in Rock and Dane Counties.
- Study field operations:
- Analyze operations with the use of Film, Process & Resource charts, Crew Size Analyses, Trend Charts, and time studies.
- Break down data to identify production rates, cycle times, inefficiencies, and potential improvements.
- Present information with the foreman and crew to implement improvements.
- Use information in after action reviews (AAR) to record and measure against historical data.
- Assist in ensuring changes are implemented
- Implement and support – Process Improvement strategic initiatives along with Company initiatives
- Coach, Teach and Train Superintendents and Foremen with Operation Planning, Daily End Of Shifts, Daily & Weekly work plan and AAR’s
- Assist with Operations Planning, AAR’s, Story Boarding/Block scheduling and Plan Presentations
- Maintain and update Guides, Historical data, Process Improvement Dashboard and training information
- Review weekly cost reports to identify high risk/reward activities and focus on those activities
- Develop relationships with Superintendents, Foremen and Crews
- Assist Project teams as an additional resource for planning and execution of work
- Responsible for development and distribution of Success memos and Idea of the month
- Write and submit field reports after site visits
- Submit weekly report to Process Improvement Manager
Position Background Requirements:
- Completion of an apprenticeship and a combination of four years in a construction or manufacturing related position or a two- or four-year degree related to construction, engineering, manufacturing, and/or business
- Must be customer service focused and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, has excellent time management skills and works well under pressure and/or deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Compensation & Benefits:
JP Cullen has a commitment to its community, employees, and employees’ families. We offer outstanding benefits — Health, Life, and Dental Insurance, Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure, Profit Sharing, PTO, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance, and Training.
JP Cullen is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION (EEO/AA) Employer. We promote diversity by proactively recruiting, hiring, and promoting women, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans. JP Cullen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.